Revised 2/11, 1:29 p.m.
Please note the following schedule changes to accommodate the recent university closings. I have made these changes to the online version of our course schedule, available on this blog (see the January blog archive).
1. Due: online commentary on Death and the King's Horseman. Please reply to my Death and the King's Horseman post by Friday, 2/12, by 5pm EST.
2. Remove Tlali, "Fud-u-u-a," from syllabus.
3. Move Kid's Stuff Learning Activity final paper due dates to: Monday, 2/15, for the 12:20 class; and to Wednesday, 2/17, for the 9:05 class. I will return drafts to the 9:05 class during our next meeting.
4. No commentary on Wednesday, 2/17.
5. Group Community Service Project proposals are due on Wednesday, 2/24. See the January blog archive for the assignment. I will distribute hard copies of the assignment and take questions during our next class meeting. You should begin thinking now about possible group and project forms.